In 2017 we raised and we were able to give the charities $40K! This year we have set the goal higher – help us pass the $45k mark for our chosen charities!
We work together to make a difference for our local area. By contributing to our concert efforts, either by donations, contributions, or just enjoying the event, you help the local panhandle area. Thank you for being a part of something great!
CHARITIES: Here are the charities that we will support this year:
- Alaqua Animal Refuge – www.alaqua.org
- The Sonder Project – www.thesonderproject.org
- Children’s Volunteer Health Network – www.cvhnkids.org
- E.O. Wilson Biofilia Center – www.eowilsoncenter.org
Also present at the event will be other local nonprofits that will provide information and ways to support their organizations. These groups include:
- The The Repertory Theatre at Seaside, Florida – www.lovetherep.com
- The Junior League of the Emerald Coast – www.jlec.org
- Safe Water for Walton – www.safewaterforwalton.org
PERFORMERS: Here is the line up:
- The Graytones – www.facebook.com/thegraytones
- Ron Adams – www.ronadamsentertainment.com
- Geoff McBride – www.geoffmcbride.com
MARKET: Market opens at 5:45 PM
SILENT AUCTION: We have a wonderful selection of items that will be available for bidding. Bidding will start at 6 PM and end at 8 PM. A preview of some of the items will soon be available on our home page and on FaceBook. Winning Bids MUST be paid for at the Event. In case of bidder not being present/claiming bid, Event Staff will contact next person on the bidding sheet.
RAFFLE DRAWING: Raffle prizes will be drawn throughout the evening, starting at 6:30 PM. The Grand Prizes will be drawn at 9 PM. Winners MUST be present to win. If number drawn is not claimed, another number will be drawn.
Raffle tickets prices are as follows:
1 Ticket = $5 5 Tickets = $20 12 Tickets = $50 25 Tickets = $100
DONATIONS: We are happy to accept financial donations for the charities. You can easily donate here on our website or on our Facebook page. Or you can mail a check to Easy On 30A, Inc, 142 Pond Cypress Way, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459.
As always we hope that everyone can attend this FREE concert and help us support local talent and charities in the Northwest Florida area.